ALOHA has a wide selection of products for you to try. Oh, you’re not sure which one to try.
I suggest first ordering one of their free trials. You just pay $2.99 for shipping. And, if for whatever reason you don’t absolutely fall head over heels for their product, you just ALOHA let know within 30 days of purchase and it’s on them! It’s a great way to try a product and not have to buy a full size.
One product you should is the ALOHA protein. Your free trial includes two pouches — 1 Chocolate and 1 Vanilla. Yes, you get to try TWO different flavors!! These proteins are not only tasty, they are packed with 18 grams of clean, organic, whole-food plant-based protein. Here’s a delicious recipe to try when you get your free packets in the mail.
Homemade almond milk tastes SO much better than store bought almond milk. It instantly upgrades the taste and health properties of any smoothie or applicable recipe. It is also delicious on its own or paired with a treat (protein cookies anyone??) And it’s easier to make than you think! Try this clean alternative to a store-bought staple.
2 cups almonds
36 to 40 ounces water (about 5 cups)
1 to 2 pitted dates
1/2 serving ALOHA Vanilla Protein
Optional: vegan probiotic
1. Put the raw almonds in a bowl and fill it with water so that the almonds are covered. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it in the fridge for 24 hours.
2. Take the almonds out of the fridge and rinse them in cold water. Put about two cups in a blender, and add 36 to 40 ounces of water. Add one to two pitted dates for sweetness and blend on a slow speed (and gradually increase) for about a minute.
* Optional to add a scoop of vegan probiotic (number of scoops will depend on the brand).
3. After you blend the almonds, pour them through a hand strainer. Take the leftover and strain it through a nut milk bag. This technique will make the process a lot faster and easier!
4. Mix in the ALOHA Vanilla Protein and enjoy!