**This post contains affiliate links.
In the past I have written a few post on how to make an income blogging. You can read those post here, here, and here. It was time to update on those and add few new ways to earn income with your blog. As always, this will not make you thousands of dollars a month, heck, it may not even make you hundreds a month. But it does take time, patience, and dedication to see some income start to roll in on your blog.
Now don’t get me wrong, there are a many bloggers who do make thousands of dollars a month, some are signed up to the same sites I am. Just remember those bloggers are few and they do tend to have very, very high monthly page views. But don’t let that discourage you from trying a few or even all of the sites listed. Here is a list of ad networks, affiliate networks, and other networks to join.
This is my all time favorite! You have to opportunity to write sponsored post and social media update post. What’s neat about this site, you can name your price. You can sign-up here. Payment is done through PayPal. Sign-up is free, however; they do offer a paid membership so that you can bid on an unlimited number of sponsored post or social media post.
This is a community filled with bloggers and a way to also connect with brands. You apply to campaigns. The campaigns are sponsored post, YouTube Promotion, Pinterest sweepstake, or targeted Twitter. Sign-up is easy. With the blogger community you can share your post. Bloggers can also endorse you. Payment is done through PayPal.
Share A Sale
This is one of the first affiliate networks I signed-up with. This is another of my favorites. Find a sponsor for your website. Get paid for your great content. You apply to work with merchants. There are tons and tons of merchants, so you are sure to find something that is in your blogging niche. Sign-up is easy and you are paid by direct deposit. Visit shareasale.com to sign-up.
Once you have sign-up, you can apply to work with great programs like:
- Adidas (Sports/Fitness, apparel) – Join the adidas Affiliate Program
- Reebok (Sports/Fitness, apparel) – Join the Reebok Affiliate Program
- Little Passports (education, travel, family) – Sign up to be a Little Passports UK Affiliate here! or Sign up to be a Little Passports Australian Affiliate here!
- ALOHA (Health, food/drink) – Join the ALOHA Affiliate Program
- Julep (beauty) – Join the Julep Affiliate Program!
- Gazelle (Computers, Electronics) – Join the Gazelle affiliate program
- WPEngine (WordPress hosting)- Sign up for the WP Engine affiliate program and receive a minimum of $200 per referral!
- StudioPress (WordPress Themes) – Become a StudioPress Affiliate and Make Money!
- Madison Reed (Family, Accessories) – Join the Madison Reed Affiliate Program
- Lobster Anywhere (Food) – Please join the Lobster Anywhere Affiliate Program.
- Mod Cloth (Clothing, Wedding, Home, Gifts) – Join the ModCloth Program Today!
- Shop Catholic (Religion)
- Warby Parker (Clothing, Gifts)
- Gazelle (Computers/Electronics) – Join the Gazelle Affiliate Program!
- Art of Tea (Food/Drink)
- ThemeIsle WordPress Themes (Webmaster Tools)
Sign-up is easy. You receive payment through PayPal.
I have been with Amazon Associates for a few years. You receive payment by direct deposit, check mailed to you, or an Amazon gift card.
I have been using Adsense for a couple of years. I do like it! I haven’t made enough to cash out, but it is a good program. It is easy to sign-up and you receive payment by direct deposit.
I use this site on and off, putting ads in my sidebar. You can sign-up here and payment is either done with PayPal or a check mailed to you.
I am fairly new to this one. I signed-up a few months ago to join Affiliate Window (USD). It was easy and payment is received by check, ACH, or international wire. You sign-up to work with different merchants. This is good, because you can find some that go well with your blog or website.
This one is similar to Share A Sale. I signed-up a few months ago, so I am still new to Flex Offers, but so far I have found many products and programs that are a good fit for my blog.
I have been with them for a while now. I have a Facebook widget, linked to run coupon deals from Moms Affiliate. I also from time to time place ads in my sidebar. This is an affiliate I joined, but I don’t use it often. You can join Moms Affiliate here.
This is not an affiliate network, but I wanted to share about InfoBarrel. I’m very new to them, but seems like a good community. A little about InfoBarrel, it’s a community of writers creating good content that can help others.
Do you have an affiliate network you love that’s not listed? Add it in the comments.