Wow, May seem to have flown by! Home improvement projects are still going on here at Life of Creed to sell our home. We have two weeks left of homeschool for this school year, then it will be full focus on selling and buying the new house.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Thanks for reading & supporting Life of Creed Blog! Read full disclosure policy here.
- Started looking for a house to buy. It’s been narrowed down to two builders (and two blueprints) in new development communities. Charmingly CJ saw one house that she really liked. But I think I need to look at both of them again to really make a decision.
- I’ve already started boxing stuff for moving. This is the first time moving and not having a moving company do all the boxing and heavy lifting.
- Over at my coaching business, I’m still making updates to my course and also working on creating a freebie (one-page media kit) as my opt-in.
- Started taking more photos with my Canon EOS 60D instead on my small Sony Cyber-shot and my iPhone. Below are a couple of photos that I took at my nieces 1st birthday party.
- Continue with the home improvement projects.
What I’m Watching…
Haven’t really watched much tv lately. I binge watch Game of Thrones last month. But I am excited about BH 90210 coming back to tv this summer. I was a huge fan when I was younger.
- The Have and the Have Nots
- Housewives of Potomac
Trending Post from Last Month…
Hi, before you go…
If you enjoyed the blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive the weekly email of the latest blog post, tips, and exclusive content, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from one another.
About the Author
Blogger + Content Creator
Jay is the Content Creator + Manager here at Life of Creed. She shares her adventures in homeschooling, traveling, beauty, mental health, fashion, product + music reviews, DIY, and more. She is also a blog coach + mompreneur consultant over at Jay Creed.