Summer calls for a beach vacation filled with watersports, seafood, and holiday vibes. If you’re fond of the turquoise waters, then you must explore the beach destinations as soon as the vacation sets in. But, before embarking upon the voyage, make sure to make the travel essentials. You might need to pack a few extra essentials that help in transforming your holiday experience into a smooth one. From packing the beachwear apparel to protection against the harmful UV Rays, you need to do it all. Hence, sit back and write the items that you might need on your summer holiday trip.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This just means that if you choose to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for reading and supporting – any commission made is put towards keeping Life of Creed up and running. Read full disclosure policy here.
Keep reading to get the beach vacation essential ideas that will make the packing procedure extremely facile and effortless.
1. Suitable Beach Luggage
To make your beach trip a successful one, you need sturdy and durable beach luggage. This calls for the spacious duffel bags or the checked ones. You must keep in mind not to overload your travel bag with unnecessary items. Summer vacations are all about having fun by the beach shore in your beach apparel. Hence, you don’t need much fancy clothing or accessories. Consider buying an eye-catchy duffel bag for this summer vacation. You might also pack some handy stuff in the carry-on bags.
● Duffel Bags are ideal for your beach vacation due to the average space and sturdy material. These bags are also quite easy to carry and are available in an affordable price range.
● Wheeled Bags are highly comfortable and prevent any shoulder strain that might happen due to heavy luggage. However, make sure to buy the medium-sized one for this summer trip.
2. Skin Care Essentials
Before hitting the scorching heat and warm sand, you must pack the skincare essentials. This helps in keeping your skin healthy, glowing, and lustrous. Sunlight might expose you to the harmful UV rays that hinder the production of skin cells. Further, it leads to skin rashes, sunburns, and excessive tanning. To keep your skin away from such hassles, make sure to pack the skincare items. From the regular application of the sunscreen to lip balms, you need to do it all.
● Sunscreen is the most essential item for your beach holiday. Whether you’re sitting inside the hotel room or enjoying the warm sun, you must apply the sunscreen at least thrice a day. Also, make sure to carry a sunscreen with at least 50 SPF.
● Lip Care calls for a good quality lip balm that moisturizes and nourishes your lips. Sunlight affects the skin on your lips as well. This leads to dry lips with excessive flakes. Apply the lip balm containing SPF for protection against unwanted dryness and dehydration.
● Facial hygiene is highly essential if you spend most of the time under the skin. Pack an effective face mist and blotting papers to wipe the dirt or sweat off. That way, you don’t need to wash your face now and then.
3. Beach Gear & Apparel
A summer trip to the turquoise waters calls for specific clothing and beach-specific apparel. You might want to pack more swimsuits than t-shirts and dresses. Make sure to pack light-weight tees and sweatshirts. Not only will this keep the luggage light-weight, but also ensure a comfortable trip. Other than this, some beach gear like blankets, towels, umbrellas, and chairs are also essential to ensure a hassle-free holiday. Don’t forget to carry some waterproof shoes and sandals to maintain the aesthetics of your outfit.
● Beach Gear is something that you must not overlook while packing the bag. This includes towels, blankets, chairs, flip-flops, and coolers.
● Apparel like light-colored tees, swimsuits, shorts, water-proof shoes, and flowy dresses are essential to make your trip a successful one. Also, pack other small items like socks, medium-length skirts, and workout gear if you’re planning to do the same. In the end, pack at least two sleepwear apparel to fetch a sound and refreshing sleep.
4. Essential Accessories
Beach vacation is incomplete without the essential accessories that protect you against the sunlight. Before heading out, make sure to buy a pair of sunglasses that protect your eyes against the UV rays. These harmful rays affect your eyes and might lower down the eyesight up to a great extent. Hence, pack your favorite pair of sunglasses that are both attractive as well as effective. Other than this, sun-protective hats are also quite crucial to keep the headaches away. Apart from that, to make your beach experience memorable one, don’t forget to pack on some Crystal Head Vodka and cranberry juice.
Accessories To Pack
● Sunglasses instilled with Ultraviolet Rays Protection are quite crucial. You are likely to spend most of your time outdoors and the sunlight might dull the sparkle of your eyes.
● Suitable Hats are also essential to protect both your eyes as well as head from the scorching rays.
● Belts & Aesthetic accessories like necklaces might add to the appeal of your attire. Pack accessories according to the outfits that you plan to wear on different days.
Using the toiletries provided by the hotel might seem skeptical to the majority of the travelers. Hence, it’s always better to carry your toiletry items. Don’t compromise on your hygiene while traveling. You must pack the essential items like soap, shampoos, brush kit, deodorants, makeup products, shower gel, moisturizers, and other items that you might need.
● Brushing Kit containing your toothbrush, toothpaste, and dental floss is a must-have in your travel backpack.
● Shower essentials like soap, shampoo, shower gels, conditioner, cleansers, and other related products. Also, pack your hygiene items in the kit as well.
6. First-Aid Kit
While traveling, accidents and injuries are inevitable. However, you must be prepared for such incidents beforehand. Don’t forget to pack a first aid kit containing the essential medical supplies. From essential medications to antiseptic ointments and bandages, everything must be in place.
● Medications like antibiotics, antiseptics, antipyretics, antiemetics, laxatives, and antihistamines are important to take care of sudden emergencies.
● Wound Treatment calls for cotton, bandages, disinfectants, and gauze pieces. Along with this, the personal hygiene items like sanitizers are also essential.
7. Electronic Items & Entertainment
Irrespective of the fact that a beach vacation offers never-ending fun, you might get bored after a while. That’s when entertainment and electronic gadgets come to your recuse. Make sure to pack the chargers, power banks, speakers, Bluetooth gadgets, adaptor, headphones, and travel camera.
Essentials To Pack
● Electronic items like cellphones, laptops, chargers, and adaptors are a must-have while enjoying your trip.
● Entertainment stuff like books, speakers, earphones, water sport accessories like frisbees, and paddle balls might prove to be of use.
Thallasophiles often spend their summer vacations amidst the seashores and seafood eateries. For all the beach lovers who are spending the summers at a beach destination, adequate packing is essential. You must buy a suitable beach bag and pack the essentials with the utmost care. From keeping the beach gear and apparel to packing the safety kits and entertainment essentials, every item has its value.
About the Author
With nearly 5 years of experience in wine marketing, Harold Camaya is considered a thought leader in the digital marketing of luxury wines. From writing, event planning, and public relations to videography and digital media, he continues to diversify his skills with changing trends and technologies. He has written many captivating and informative articles on whiskey such as Remedy Liquor. On his off days, he likes to spend his time at the nearest animal shelter, lift weights or be nose deep in a novel.
If you found this post useful, please Pin It!
Hi, before you go…
Don’t forget to join the email list!