I decided it was time to start a new series here on the blog – a monthly musing. One to give you my lovely readers an update of things happening at Life of Creed that doesn’t make it to the blog. Wow, March was a crazy month and April flew by very quickly. Did April fly by as fast for you too?
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Thanks for reading & supporting Life of Creed Blog! Read full disclosure policy here.
Last couple of months…
- March was crazy. Someone (kids is what is expected, as the neighbor saw 2 kids on bikes) set our garbage can on fire. It burnt and melt to a glob of melted plastic and trash.
- I’ve been sharing my adventures at the gun range with a new series over on my YouTube Channel. Check out this popular episode from the series. You can also watch it below.
- April involved starting the process of painting the house to prep it to sell. I’ll be creating some blog post for updating your home without breaking the bank. So you’ll get to see the process of small, inexpensive updates you can do your own house.
- I relaunch my blog coaching business and updated my beginners guide to starting a blog online course. You can check out my coaching website at https://jaycreed.com and learn more about my blog course Spring into Blogging here.
What I’m Watching…
- Madam Secretary
- If Loving You Is Wrong
- New Amsterdam
- The Resident
- American Idol
- I started watching Season 1 of Game of Thrones. So far, so good.
Trending Post from Last Month…
Hi, before you go…
If you enjoyed the blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive the weekly email of the latest blog post, tips, and exclusive content, you can join now! Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from one another.
About the Author
Blogger + Content Creator
Jay is the Content Creator + Manager here at Life of Creed. She shares her adventures in homeschooling, traveling, beauty, mental health, fashion, product + music reviews, DIY, and more. She is also a blog coach + mompreneur consultant over at Jay Creed.