In many bathrooms, it can be a daunting task to move around and have adequate space. Your shower area and bathtub are areas that you often forget when saving space. A shower curtain can save a lot of space.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This just means that if you choose to make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thanks for reading and supporting – any commission made is put towards keping Life of Creed up and running. Read full disclosure policy here.
- Shower curtains are extremely versatile. They can change your décor and don’t necessitate a lot of space to close or open a shower door.
- Depending on your washroom décor, a soft and ruffled fabric can work nicely with your amorously designed bathroom.
- The color varieties can effectuate high contrast, which matches your modern and sleek bathroom.
- You can pull back shower curtains to add considerable visual space to your washroom interiors. You can pep up and accelerate your interiors.
- The biggest catch is that shower curtains can increase the size of your bathroom.
- If you don’t want to install threadbare glass enclosure openings or don’t have adequate space for the door to swing, curtain showers are a great option for you.
- You can install shower curtains on low-key ceiling tracks. They enable your curtain to remain open. They also make your bathroom appear larger.
- You can also add a valance here. You can consider hanging a decorative fabric to lend a more formal approach to your shower area/bathtub. buy zocor online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/zocor.html no prescription
- You can also place them in a linear manner behind the fabric. It ensures water doesn’t damage the decorative curtain and valance.
Adorning your bathroom
The bohemian bath style is very popular. It’s not necessary to make a boho-chic bathroom boisterous. You can flaunt your free spirit and personality with a red-tassel shower curtain. It offers a minimal look.
- You can turn up your farmhouse bath’s heat with a striped number.
- Its white and black color palette, alongside the hem of an unfinished fringe add a dash of country chic to your simple, rustic yet sophisticated loo.
- In whimsical bath style, you can add an artistic face curtain to an uber modern bath.
- It reflects your easy-going personality and good sense of humor. It has a separate fan base amongst kids.
- Consider having a minimalist bath. Well, minimal décor doesn’t necessarily mean dull or cheap décor. buy zithromax online https://medstaff.englewoodhealth.org/wp-content/languages/new/zithromax.html no prescription
- You can add a touch of color to your simple bathroom with a white shower curtain, featuring subtle gray and bright orange checks.
More styles for you
The waffle-weave shower curtain entails immense durability. It has 100% polyester fabric, which is heavy and strong enough.
- It comes in different sizes and various neutral patterns and colors.
- This fact alone makes an ideal pick for virtually all sizes of bathrooms.
- It’s mildew and mold resistant and has water repealing properties.
- While these shower curtains are bit thicker than the normal ones, the light pattern and color options can illumine any tiny bathroom.
- There are textured and toned shower curtains that may appear to be heavy in small spaces, but the ruffled style contains thin and lightweight polyester.
- There are patterned curtains that have non-toxic materials
They are available in different colors and light patterns. You can customize your design as well. They are not more or even lesser than the size of regular outdoor furniture covers.
About the Author
If you found this post useful, please Pin It!
Hi, before you go…
Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from one another.
If you enjoyed the blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive the weekly email of the latest blog post, tips, and exclusive content, you can join now!