It is very important to consider the safety of the people working in your organization or stay in your house. Hence it is better to install fire-rated panel at your place. So that you are protected from the attacks of fire. These fire panels are installed in walls, rooftops, etc. installing these panels is not an easy job you need to be accurate with the measurements. Hence it will be better to hire a professional for this work.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Thanks for reading & supporting Life of Creed Blog! Read full disclosure policy here.
7 Qualities of a Good Installer
1. Aware of the installation process: The installer you are hiring should be aware technically of the process and also the raw materials which are used to fix the panel. So that your work is done properly and there is nothing to worry about.
2. Communication at ease: Communication is the base of every transaction. Make sure the installer you hire should be aware of the basic regional language. So that you can sign the contract with him easily. There might be chances when you wish to talk with your installer regarding the quality, quantity or the span of the panel. He should be able to understand what you are saying. So that the process of the installer is carried out smoothly.
3. Well reputed in the market: You may find this reputed panel installer on the internet or you may also take reference from your family or friends. An installer with a positive reputation is a must. You may also visit their website so that you can understand their working techniques. You may also check reviews of the past clients to get the proper idea.
4. Experienced: The panel installer you hire should have relevant years of work experience in the field. There are many service providers who are new in the market and are not well-versed with the process thoroughly. Hence it is vital that you should opt for a service provider who is aware of the issue in depth. So that they can figure out the problem easily within a small span of time and fit it easily.
5. Local installer: The next most important thing is you should take the location of the installation company into consideration. So that you can contact them again if you find any problem. Also, if the installer is located nearby the problem will be treated quickly.
6. Guarantee and warranty: Moreover, the installer should grant you a guarantee and warranty of the work and the panels. So that you can contact him again if any issue or if your fire-rated panel is not working properly. Getting the warranty of the work will help you to rely on the service provider and contact him for every servicing procedure.
7. Valid License: It is vital that you need to search that fire-rated panel installer having a valid license and other legal documents as a service provider. This will give you an idea of whether their service is a register or not. Also, you can ask any doubts regarding it. If the panel installer is having a valid license and documents, it is easy to rely on him and hand over the work. It is advisable that you should be clear with all of your doubts and then only proceed with the contract process.
These are the following thing for which you should hire a fire rated panel installer. As they are qualified with the process of installation. Doing this on your own may not be a good idea. You may find one on the internet as well.
If you found this post helpful, please PIN IT!
Hi, before you go…
Don’t forget to join our Private Facebook page. The page is created to share your work, pitch your services and learn from one another.
If you enjoyed the blog we would like to have you join our email list and receive the weekly email of the latest blog post, tips, and exclusive content, you can join now!
About the Author
Layla Flinn is a Sydney based writer and researcher, a regular contributor at Smooth Decorator blog. She writes about décor, gardening, recycling, ecology, and business. She thinks all these topics fall under the self-improvement category. She believes in the power of sharing ideas and communicating via the internet to achieve betterment.