**I participated in the We Love Disney album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided an album to review but all opinions are my own.
Do you sing along to your favorite Disney songs when you here them? I am so excited to share this review with you. It is on the upcoming compilation album We Love Disney releasing on October 30th on Verve Records and Walt Disney Records. The album include many songs we all love, sang by 12 talented artist from pop, rock, R&B, and country adding their own touch to the these classic Disney tunes.
The princess and I absolutely LOVED this album. We both had our favorites. Each artist did a wonderful job at adding that special touch to the song being sung. The princess of course loved, Let It Go, sang by Lucy Hale (Pretty Little Liars) and Rascal Flatts.
My favorite songs: Friend Like Me, Part of Your World, Colors of the Wind, Let It Go, and It’s A Small World. Here is a little about why I these are my favorites.
NE-YO does a wonderful jazz flair with a Friend Like Me. It makes you tap your foot or even get up and dance around. Part of Your World is just a classic Disney song. Jessie J made it her own, but still left it with the classic feel that we all remember and know. Now, Colors of the Wind is my favorite since I was a child. Tori Kelly sang this favorite magically. So magically, I could paint with all the colors of the wind. Let It Go is a new Disney classic song, from the movie Frozen that many of us have heard a time or two. Lucy Hale and Rascal Flatts take this new classic and add this new element to it. Their voices give it a more teen, dare I say adult feeling. A song that even adults would have in their playlist. Of course it still is the song our kids have fallen in love with, but something about it that I just cannot put my finger on. But it’s an amazing song! Lastly is the song It’s A Small World, I remember this song from elementary song and it is simply a cute song. It is sang by varies artist on the album and they do a wonderful job harmonizing together. You are sure to sing along. We Love Disney album is sure to be a favorite the whole family will enjoy.
About the Album
It is produced by David Foster, who is a 16-time Grammy® Award-winning producer and Verve Music Group Chairman. The artist you will hear on the album include, NE-YO, Jessie J, Jason Derulo, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande, Jhené Aiko, Tori Kelly, Kacey Musgraves, Charles Perry, Jessie Ware, Rascal Flatts, and Lucy Hale.
David Foster says, “In choosing the artists to appear on We Love Disney, we tried to cover the whole spectrum. I wanted great singers. That’s always been my mandate. We set the bar high and everyone who came in absolutely killed it. The vocals on this album are spectacular.”
The We Love Disney album will be releases as a digital album, a standard and Deluxe CD, on Deluxe Vinyl, and as a picture-disc set. The Deluxe versions will include two bonus tracks from Verve Records’ artist Brenna Whitaker. There will also be a Collector’s Edition Box Set of the album, which includes:
- Digital deluxe album
- Limited-edition double vinyl
- Standard-edition double vinyl
- Limited-edition CD
- Standard-edition CD
- Limited-edition double-picture disc
- Four numbered lithographs
- A DVD of “The Magic Behind We Love Disney”
- A limited-edition T-shirt featuring a one-time only design
- An exclusive tote bag
- A Certificate of Authenticity
The Track List
Here is a list of the songs on the album.
- NE-YO “Friend Like Me” (Aladdin)
- Jessie J “Part of Your World “(The Little Mermaid)
- Jason Derulo “Can You Feel the Love Tonight / Nants’ Ingonyama” (The Lion King)
- Gwen Stefani “The Rainbow Connection” (The Muppet Movie)
- Ariana Grande “Zero To Hero” (Hercules)
- Jhené Aiko “In a World of My Own/Very Good Advice” (Alice in Wonderland)
- Fall Out Boy “I Wan’na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)” (The Jungle Book)
- Tori Kelly “Colors of the Wind” (Pocahontas)
- Kacey Musgraves “A Spoonful of Sugar” (Mary Poppins)
- Charles Perry “Ev’rybody Wants To Be a Cat” (The Aristocats)
- Jessie Ware “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” (Cinderella)
- Lucy Hale & Rascal Flatts “Let It Go” (Frozen)
- Various Artists “It’s a Small World”
Use the hashtag #WeLoveDisney when sharing about We Love Disney music.
Official We Love Disney website: https://www.welovedisneymusic.com